Mount Zion Early Learning Centre offers both a Long Day Care and a School Term program for children aged between 2 and 5 years.
Families can choose between our two programs:
- Long Day Care – which operates continuously from January to December. Operating Monday to Thursday 8am to 5:30pm and Friday 7am to 3pm
- School Term – which operates for approximately 40 weeks each year over 4 terms, corresponding with school terms at Moriah College. Operating Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and Friday 7am to 3pm
Our centre is closed on Yom Tovim and public holidays.
Both our Long Day Care and School Term program have the same quality teachers and curriculum and are taught in the same rooms together. Those children in the School Term program do not attend during the school holidays.
Besides the Moriah Bursary, our fee structure is competitive and provides great value for your child’s learning and development.
Mount Zion Long Day Care fees 2022 - Early Learning Centre
(Eligible for Child Care Subsidy)
- 5 days/week - $124/day (8am – 4pm) = $620 per week
- 4 days/week - $131/day (8am – 4pm) = $524 per week
- 3 days/week - $135/day (8am – 4pm) = $405 per week
- 2 days/week - $140/day (8am – 4pm) = $280 per week (2 year olds only)
The charge for permanent extended care to 5:30pm will be $72/week for 4 days or $60/week for 3 days or $22/day for 2 or less days. The charge for casual extended care to 5:30pm will be an additional $25 per day.
Please note that ELC Friday hours are always 7am – 3pm
Mount Zion School Term Fees 2022
(Child Care Subsidy not available - full time only)
- Annual fees of $19,900 (8am-4pm) = $106.40 per day
- Annual fees of $23,900 (8am-5:30pm Mon to Thurs) = $126.40 per day
The charge for permanent booked extended care to 5:30pm Mon-Thu will be an
additional $20/day. The charge for casual extended care to 5:30 will be an additional $25 per day.
Please note that Friday hours are always 7am – 3pm
Fees for additional days during all school holidays & school term pupil free days are $124/day (8am – 4pm Mon-Thu & 7am-3pm Fri) and $144/day (8am – 5:30pm Mon-Thu).
Please contact us to obtain the fees relevant to the enrolment options you require.
There may also be significant financial assistance with child care fees available from the Commonwealth Government. Further information can be found at: